Services Provided: Material analysis, quality control testing & associated works
- Environmental soil analysis testing and evaluation
- Sound wall & light pole drilling investigations
- Foundation investigation for light pole footings, and footpaths
- Three on-site NATA laboratories
- Preliminary materials testing for design and construct
- Quality control compaction density testing
EastLink Freeway construction and Quality Control Materials Testing The EastLink project was a $2.5 billion tolled freeway linking the eastern and south eastern suburbs of Melbourne by a 39 km roadway starting from the existing Eastern freeway at Donvale, Melbourne, connecting to the Frankston freeway, Melbourne. This project included: twin three-lane 1.6km tunnels passing under the Mullum Mullum Valley, 6km of bypasses at Ringwood and Dandenong. 17 Interchanges; and 86 bridges. Consisting of 1.5 million cubic meters of cut earthworks and 1.9 million cubic meters of fill completed.
Quality control, materials testing process extended over 3 Years with
completion date April 2008.