- Onsite Field geotechnical Investigation
- Quality control field sampling
- Quality Control laboratory testing
- NATA onsite annex facility
- Instrumentation supply, installation and ongoing monitoring
Experience & Skills Supplied/Developed
- Geotechnical Investigation in accordance with AS1289 and AS1726
- NATA Annex Facility Set-up and operation
- Survival Training
Davis Station Antarctica
Geotechnical Service, NATA Laboratory Davis Station, Antarctica.
Antarctic Summer Season 2012/2013.
During the 2012/13 field season geotechnical and environmental investigations were undertaken at Davis Station in order to investigate the viability of the ‘Coastal Site’ as a potential gravel or hard surface runway through standard site investigation and environmental sampling techniques.